World Rolling Championship
2021 Complete Official Rules
COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES
“WORLD ROLLING CHAMPIONSHIP 2021”
A contest from BBK Tobacco & Foods, LLP
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY OR REQUIRED
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- WHAT IS THE CONTEST?
The World Rolling Championship 2021 Contest (“the Contest”) is developed to allow Participants the ability to show their creativity in using rolling paper to roll materials.
- WHO MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST?
You must be 21 and agree that you are located in and will follow United States contest rules to participate.
You may NOT participate if you are an agent or employee of BBK Tobacco & Foods, LLP and its agents or affiliates, or a family member (parent, child, spouse, sibling or spouse thereof) of an agent or employee of BBK Tobacco & Foods, LLP and its agents or affiliates. This Contest is void outside of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths, and where restricted or prohibited by law.
- DO I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING TO WIN?
No purchase is necessary or required to enter or win the contest.
- WHEN WILL THE CONTEST RUN?
The submission period for the Contest will begin on March 17, 2021 12:00 AM, Arizona time (UTC-7) and end on April 18, 2021 11:59 PM, Arizona Time (“the Entry Period”). Post your photo to Instagram with the hashtag #worldrollingchampionship and tag @worldrollingchampionship during the Entry Period. BBK will not verify receipt of entries.
- WHAT CAN I SUBMIT?
During the entry period, you may post an original photograph of your original rolling creation (the “Submission”). The Submission must comply with content restrictions listed in Section 6, below.
Enter as many Submissions as you like, but only one will win!
- WHAT CAN I NOT SUBMIT?
Your Submission must NOT contain images, language or music that are or show:
- Copyrighted, trademarked, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material;
- Hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous material;
- Gratuitous violence or dangerous stunts;
- Real weapons of any kind;
- Illegal drug use (including illegal under federal law);
- Nudity or vulgar behavior;
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, age or any other basis protected by Federal, State, or Local Law, Ordinance, or Regulation;
- Material in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of Arizona.
- Inaccurately tagging the identity of people in your Submission.
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Submission does not comply with these requirements, we will disqualify you. Additionally, we will disqualify participants who attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or BBK representatives.
- WHAT CAN I WIN?
- First Prize: $2,000 cash, a rawdiculous supply of RAW® products, and an all-expense paid trip for one person to RAW® headquarters and a tour with @rawkandroll. (Estimated value depending on travel expenses, $3,500)
- Second Prize: $1,000 cash and a rawdiculous supply of RAW® products (Estimated value $1,500)
- Third Prize: A rawdiculous supply of RAW® products (Estimated value $500).
- HOW IS THE WINNER SELECTED?
We will select judges who evaluate all entries, including the number of “likes” and views a post receives. A winner will be notified within ten (10) days of a decision. If a winner cannot be reached after one attempt, the winner may be disqualified, and the value of the prize donated to a charity of our choosing.
A Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”). The Affidavit/Release must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within the Affidavit/Release. If the potential Winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected.
Except where prohibited by law, a Winner’s entry and acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for BBK to use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized Instagram account holder. The potential Winner may be requested to provide proof that such Winner is the authorized Instagram account holder.
- WHAT HAPPENS TO MY SUBMISSION?
By entering the Contest, you grant BBK a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully and freely assignable and sub-licensable license to any rights you have in the Submission – including, but not limited to, the rights to use, display, publish, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare and sell derivative works based upon the Submission (or any part thereof) online and offline in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter devised without attribution or compensation to the contestant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity. By entering, Participants represent they have obtained permission from the people featured in the Submission to enter the photograph in this Contest. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WHAT ARE BBK’S LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY?
BBK is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete Entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or Entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunctions.
Further, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the BBK, may corrupt or effect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, BBK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select the winners for the Contest from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate.
Participants, by participating in the Contest, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless Instagram, all other Contest participants, BBK and its affiliates, and distributors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize in the Contest, or their participation in the Contest, or their participation in any Contest or prize related activity, or any travel related to the Contest or any travel for any prize related activity.
Participants also further acknowledge that Instagram, all other Contest participants, BBK and its affiliates, and distributors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Prize Provider and primary sponsor: BBK Tobacco & Food Products, LLP, 3401 West Papago Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85009.
To obtain a copy of these Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BBK Tobacco & Food Products, LLP, 3401 West Papago Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85009.